- Present yourself clean, well-dressed and sober (no drunkenness).
- Do not shout or speak loudly
- No running, no aggression
- No sudden movements
- No drugs
- No alcohol or tobacco abuse
- Respect and courtesy
- No harassment
- Impeccable hygiene
- Naturist (no briefs)
- No phones, food or drinks outside the bar
- No imported food or beverages
- Throw the gum in the trash
- Do not spit, defecate or urinate outside the toilet.
- Use condoms
- Respect anonymity: do not take contact information from other customers.
- No sex in the hot tub.
- Before each jacuzzi a shower
In case of non-compliance with these simple rules, expulsion without reimbursement may be required.
In serious cases, a criminal complaint will be filed.